Returns & Refunds
- We understand the frustration of receiving something you ordered online and not being happy with it. To help alleviate your hesitancy to shop online, we offer a 7 day guarantee on UNUSED items.
- If you are unhappy with your item, let us know and we'll issue a refund. All preference based returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee OR the option to receive store credit for the full amount of your order.
- Just contact us to get a Return # and send it back. After 7 days, returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return items if the return is due to preference. If there was a mistake in the order or an item came broken, we will cover the cost of the return shipping.
- Non-returnable items: Gift cards. Used items.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
- Weedipedia, 2353 W WABANSIA AVE, CHICAGO IL 60647, United States.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- Weedipedia, 2353 W WABANSIA AVE, CHICAGO IL 60647, United States
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.