ABOUT EMPIRE GLASSWORKS
Empire Glassworks is a glass manufacturer based in Placentia, California. They sell a wide selection of oil rigs, bubblers, bongs, and hand pipes. They also construct glass accessories such as slides, dabbers, and dab sets.
- Empire Glassworks not only has a wide selection of dab rigs, bubblers, bongs, and bowls, but they also construct glass accessories such as slides, dabbers, and dab sets.
- When making these accessories, Empire Glassworks utilizes highly skilled glassblowers to implement a specific glassblowing process using a torch flame called "lampworking"".
- When it comes to most of their glass pipes, vapor rigs, water pipes, and bubblers, Empire Glassworks ensures their extreme durability and strength using dichroic glass.
- Dichroic glass was originally developed by NASA for use in the face shields of spacesuits.
- The technology and innovation, shown by Empire Glassworks, are just a couple of characteristics that make their glassware so popular.
Currently, the company was established quite recently in 2013, and has expanded since the beginning. Vaping and vaping accessories were initially marketed and catered for. However, thanks to the professional glass artists and owners within their network, they were able to turn that market model into something a little different.
Empire Glassworks also generates a full line of handcrafted products for vaping and smoking accessories. Not only do they sell products to the United States, but also to Canada, Australia and Europe as well. You can still rely on Empire Glassworks for a cleverly themed and high-functioning piece after having come a long way from its start. Weedipedia is a proud authorized retailer of Empire Glassworks!